An ideal add-on or starter block
'Ellerslie', located 25km North-East of West Wyalong presents with 1277 acres of rich, red sandy loam to predominantly grey self-mulching clay soils. The 1250 arable acres have been sown down to spitfire wheat for the 2018 cropping season, with a full cropping regime being in place for the previous years. The property is timbered by Belah, Box and Rosewood and has 2.7km of 'Sandy Creek' frontage. Although currently being run as solely a broadacre farming enterprise, the infrastructure would enable potential purchasers to run a sheep operation.
- 2 x 50 tonne self-emptying silos, both with refurbished bases and concrete pads
- 2 stand woolshed with power connected
- Steel sheepyards & 3-way draft
- 280m2 enclosed shed - sectioned into 2; one section with a concreted floor
- 25,000 Litre water tank (collecting run-off from the shed)
- Ease of access from 2 locations, both with double gateways and gravelled with blue metal
- Great boundary fences
- 4 dams
Situated in a highly regarded and fertile farming area, Ellerslie will be an ideal addition to an expanding farming enterprise or an exceptional starter block.
The option is available to either purchase the property now, as-is, with the crop for a negotiated price - or with end of year settlement at $1,300,000
Inspections are highly recommended!
Paul Quade - 0429 722 277
Emma Northey - 0488 412 388